First award nomination of the year and the irony presents itself in its funniest form. Everything seems shrouded in mystery at present in life 😛 . To begin with, this award represents the creator’s (Okoto Enigma) desire to unearth the beautiful, talented and mysterious bloggers in this sphere of words and ink and catalyze the link between them. Being nominated by Virtual Siyahi is indeed an honor. Her spirit towards life and ever inspiring posts are something a lot of us look forward to. So do pay a visit to her blog and experience the magic yourself.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME
- I am a chatterbox (that explains why I am a blogger too 😛 ).
- I am thoroughly organized.
- I preferably hate laptops (still use a desktop).
- According to you what social stigma does society need to get over with?
- When was the last time you were snooping, and found something you wish you hadn’t?
- Which song reminds you the most of your life?
- Which is more important, truth or happiness? And why?
- Library or museums?
MY FAVORITE POST
Q. What motivates you to write?
A. My crazy thoughts and creative edge.
Q. What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
A. Kiss my wife.
Q. What are you grateful for in this life?
A. Family, love, peace and being content.
Q. What keeps you going, even when the going gets tough?
A. Bread and butter 😛 . On a serious note, it’s my family.
Q. What is your life motto?
A. Live while you can, there’s plenty of time to drag on.
Hope you enjoyed the answers and looking forward to some witty one’s from the nominees. Thanks again Priyanka for the nomination and all the love and support for my writing and blog 🙂 .
P.S. for the Readers: Please feel free to post your answers to the above questions in the comments below. I would love to hear from you all as well.