Second nomination for the same award in a row. Makes me feel happy and wonder whether I am really connecting to the readers! I guess so 🙂 .
This one comes from fellow blogger Inspire&change, who writes exceptionally well to inspire and motivate people. The USP of this blog is the witty and interesting incidents and anecdotes which help the readers to easily relate to the agenda and lift up the reading spirits. Do check out his wonderful collection of travel, love and general knowledge related posts too.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Q & A
Q : A dream you can never forget!
A : Where I am free-falling from the sky.
Q : What is your favorite word?
A : Travel
Q : What is your favorite food?
A : Rajma Chawal
Q : If you were given a chance to meet three blogging friends, whom would you like to meet and why?
A : I would pick three bloggers based on the below listed criteria and reasons.
- Novice – To share my limited experiences with and help them start at a good note.
- Established – To seek and learn for building a meaningful and interesting blog.
- Celebrity Blogger – To remind myself of the charm of staying grounded and among the people who care for your words and feelings rather than the bling.
Q : Who is your favorite blogger?
A : I might be able to answer this when I would be 50 😛 .
Q : Most adventurous things I’ve done.
A : Being able to drown myself in a swimming pool 😛 .
Q : Have you ever tried to impress someone but failed miserably?
A : Can’t really remember.
Q : A thing you never ever want to do.
A : Kill someone.
Q : An animal I’m most afraid of.
A : Reptiles.
Q : How much do you enjoy blogging?
A : Wish there was a measuring scale for that too. Blogging is like orgasm after a good make out session. Do I need to say more? 😛
Questions for the Nominees
Q. It’s more of a task than a question. Write a four liner (poem/prose) on ‘Naked Truth’.
Q. What is the most important aspect of being a blogger?
Q. What tickles your fancy?
Q. How many hours do you spend with yourself in a day?
Q. What would you prefer, beach vacation or a trip to the mountains?
Q. What is your biggest fear?
Q. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Q. What is your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Q. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
Q. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
Q. What scientific discovery would change the course of humanity overnight if it was discovered?
Keep smiling and stay healthy 🙂 !