And here comes the second nomination of 2018 by my fellow blogger BLOGIT WITH RAMEEN. It is an honor to be recognized and get nominated twice within a month which speaks volume about the appreciation and love bestowed upon me by you all lovely readers and fellow bloggers.
Rameen happens to be a writer with a clear conscience and clarity of thoughts. Each and every posts of her reflects struggle, hope and equality. Her forte includes touching emotions in a dignified manner and creating a connect. Do check out her blog and share some love 🙂 .
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post/blog.
- Answer the questions.
- Make a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers and share your post with them so they see it.
Q : What words would you pass to your childhood self?
Enjoy more while you can!
Q : What is your best childhood memory?
Riding on my dad’s back and hearing endless stories.
Q : If you had to do it over again, what would you study in school?
Q : What is life?
Time leftover after office and traffic 😛 .
Q : What do you spend the most time thinking about?
A life full of creativity and freedom to do what I want and when I want.
Q : What’s the title of the current chapter of your life?
Q : What’s something that no one would guess about you?
Let it remain a secret 😛 .
Q : What’s your favorite quote?
“Victory might be worshiped by the fighters, but the same victory has always been a slave to the warriors.”
Q : What songs hit you with a wave of nostalgia every time you hear them?
Deewana leke aaya hai (Mere Jeevan Sathi)
Safar (Jab harry Met Sejal)
Summer of 69 (Bryan Adams)
You are beautiful (James Blunt)
Q : What movie or season always makes you laugh no matter how often you watch it?
Andaz Apna Apna
When Nature Calls
Q : What do you want to be remembered for?
My smile and character.
Questions To Nominees
- What is the craziest thought to ever cross your mind?
- What is your wildest fantasy?
- What are your thoughts about total dependence on technology?
- What comprises of your cheat meal?
- What do you consider your biggest achievement so far?
- What was your good deed of the day?
- The moment when you cried your heart out!
- Who is your partner in crime?
- Your favorite book or an Iphone?
- Your favorite blogger and why!
- What has been your most revered moment in the past one year?
Thank you so much guys and gals for welcoming me to the family of bloggers and being the pillars of support and encouragement. Keep smiling and stay healthy 😀 .